This will depend on a number of factors. Firstly, your Mentor will have her or his own fee for supervising your training so you will need to ascertain the cost of your supervision hours from your Mentor. You will also need to attend relevant workshops, courses and intensives, to fulfil your hours of peer and didactic experience. Also, you will need to fund the reading material from the required reading list.
- ACTIONWEEKEND 2021 – ‘Blossoms’ – July 24th & 25th
- EVENT – iaPOETRY PEER GROUP ONLINE WORKSHOP with Elaine Reid – Sunday, July 11th, 2021
- WRITE UP: iaPOETRY PEER GROUP ONLINE WORKSHOP,”FINDING OUR WAY”,MAY 2021, FACILITATED BY DR CLARE SCOTT
- EVENT – iaPOETRY PEER GROUP ONLINE WORKSHOP with Dr Clare Scott – Sunday, May 23rd, 2021
- WRITE UP: iaPOETRY PEER GROUP ONLINE WORKSHOP, “THE NEED FOR HOPE IN TIMES OF UPHEAVAL”, JANUARY 2021, FACILITATED BY GER CAMPBELL